Users Online Now: 2,320 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 525,680
Pageviews Today: 869,101Threads Today: 293Posts Today: 5,013
10:19 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject World population....stunning evidence for an Earth that is no more than 10,000 years old.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to ldolphin.org]

Math will always kick sciences ass. Shove that evolution crap where the sun dont shine.

WORLD POPULATION

•has reached 6 billion in 1999
•is predicted to reach 7 billion on October 31, 2011
•has doubled in 40 years from 1959 (3 billion) to 1999 (6 billion)
•is currently growing at a rate of around 1.15 % per year
•growth rate reached its peak in the late 1960s, when it was at 2%
•growth rate is currently declining and is projected to continue to decline in the coming years
•average annual population change is currently estimated at over 77 million
•world population will nearly stabilize at just above 10 billion persons after 2200
•a tremendous change occurred with the industrial revolution: whereas it had taken all of human history up to the year 1800 for world population to reach 1 billion, the second billion was achieved in only 130 years (1930), the third billion in less than 30 years (1959), the fourth billion in 15 years (1974), the fifth billion in 13 years (1987), the sixth billion in 12 years (1999) and the seventh billion in 12 years (2011). During the 20th century alone, the population in the world has grown from 1.65 billion to 6 billion.
[link to www.worldometers.info]

Millions of years what a fuggen joke hahahahahahahahaha

It amazes me that when people are presented with a logical problem about evolution and its obvious flaws all they can do is side step the issue and attack the person who pointed it out!!!!

This thread was primarily started to highlight a numbers problem...I dont need to be mathematically superior, I only need to see logic and reason of which there is none in trying to explain millions of years of so called history in a relativly small population.

none of you have determined a logical solution to the obvious problem.

And yet you insist on crucifying me!!!

This shows not my ignorance but yours.

All we have in this life is Truth for it is the only thing that can not be taken from us. The real truth....and next to no one gives a shit...most are just simply content to be distracted with technology and the persuit of riches so they dont have to deal with truth.

Why, because no one wants to admit they have been believing a lie.

who perpetuated the lie....the elite...to keep people from critical thinking about the vomit they regurgitate...to keep people locked in a material world of buying and selling...to keep people from discovering the reality of a creator God who can and will set the captives free.

This thread is about one of the most blatant ideologies forced upon the masses as truth...i.e. millions of years.

I beg you to consider what entropy can do to a planet in that obsurd and rediculose amount of time. Where are the population numbers to support such a bogus claim????

You dont need to rely on science, education or knowledge to tell you how to think.

God has given you that ability, use your own mind and contemplate logically if such bogus claims really are that possible.

This thread isnt about me forcing God on others...this thread is about a numbers problem that is obviously in error.

While I have had to defend myself on this thread in regards to my perspective....I have not forced God on anyone but instead have rather presented logical questions and answers.

As I have previously stated most would rather side step the issue and attack me directly. Instead what they should be doing is pausing to consider if science has deliberately fabricated lies.

If you want to ask me a question....make sure that is all it is, ONE question at a time...for an answer can often be more indepth and detailed than a question and for me to respond to a wall of text would mean that I return an answer that could be quite lengthy.

now I hope this has cleared a few things up about the intended nature of this thread.

I am dead against evolutionary thinking and I think it is absurd...so I will not tippie toe arround the matter, in fear of offending someone.

Quite often I see that most think its ok to mock Christians, but when a Christian mocks evolution, we are hypocrites. Another logical flaw.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP