Users Online Now: 2,064 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,014,942
Pageviews Today: 1,818,425Threads Today: 781Posts Today: 13,917
08:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What's that star blinking like crazy right now?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I saw it last evening this time, it is about 30 degree up on west sky, the brightest star, it blinks red, blue/green and yellow few times per second. I was going to call my friend out to check it out, but she is doing a test online. So I didn't.

Two hours later I went out check it again. the star disappeared. I thought to check it tonight.

Now, it is in the same position, flushing/blinking and it is the brightest one in the whole sky. I am in S IL, wonder what star is it? Why is blinking like that? I am going to check it every hour, why is it disappeared last night?

Anyone has a clue? Maybe the blinking is not weather related? Maybe it was not a star?

I am sober no matter how stoned when looking for truth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP