Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UFO in Westchester County, New York
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I go to SUNY Purchase in New York State. On October 6th I was on top of a fairly large hill with my friends the other day after we saw plane after plane expelling what appeared to be chem trails behind them. They were criss-crossing each others paths until they made a dark cloud of whatever they were spraying. It was incredibly weird.

We went further up the hill and looked over to the center of White Plains to find Diamond shape, multicolored, blinking objects scattered about in front of the sun set. They were all independently moving but they eventually seemed to coordinate to make a pyramid shape above the tree line. I watched these objects for awhile and counted about twelve with a few more in the distance.

Ever since that day, I have been convinced that something a bit more than average has started going on.

Any Ideas?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP