Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please just give me a chance.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]

I really hope this works. Thank you to everyone who have been posting my videos.

You have no idea how much it means to me. I saw what many people were writing about it and I must say judgemental much.

Its okay anyway because there have been a few select people who contacted me with the nicest things to say I ever heard.

I am about to break through to the other side in front of everyones eyes and those who were posting my videos were simply trying to let everyone know what was about to happen.

I sware Im not crazy.
I sware Im not high on crack, cocainne or any of those other things that were mentioned

I know I can't spell but what you missed if you dont like this video is much more important.

You dont get me?

You dont get nothing.

Cry all you want. I am not as bad as many of you have said and I will keep going stronger and stronger for the ones who gave me a chance and now learned the lesson that I was teaching.

Trust me. If you understood what I was saying than I wouldnt have to say it.

I am it but you don't care and thats fine but at least listen all the way through without telling yourself you hate me the whole way through.

I am one of you just like everyone else you see.

What the hell is everyone doing.

Are you kidding me. Put your swords down. I implore you for your sake and mine.

Do you understand what we could be doing right now if everybody just stopped running around screaming like someone is planning to steal what is theirs. If you still think that you or anyone else really owns anything we have a problem on our hands.

I dont wish for a battle. I wish for a celebration. Trust me I can get the party to be forever.

I have a gift to give but will not if undeserved. thats just it. Can you change?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP