Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Calling all Great Minds: A discussion on Reality
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a discussion on reality. All "old souls", inquisitive minds, skeptical minds, confused minds, and others are invited to crack the Reality nut (or go nuts in the process).

This can be quite a confusing matter to discuss, so I'd like to propose that we use two kinds of English.

1) Most Accurate (MA)
2) Plain English (PE)

Sometimes the only way to answer something is to try to express in the most accurate way possible. Usually this means resorting to quotation marks and high conceptual pathways in order to try to translate the complexities of the response (#1).

At other times we need to speak plainly, without quotes and complex syntax, so that others can easily understand. (So, #2.)

Feel free to respond as you wish. But for me I will begin some questions and responses with a "MA" or "PE" notation. Sometimes I may do both.

Yes, the true nature of reality can be complicated. But it really shouldn't be.

We can put our minds together to make sense of it, and understand a bit more about ourselves in the process.

About me:

I have a few threads on this site. During the past 2 years I've been posting about perception and perspective, dream world integration, reality, quantum physics, the world at large, etc.

Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe". Introduction to a new way of thinking.
Thread: Neuronics: The future of humanity (Humanity without physicality)
Thread: Notes from an "alternate universe": September 29 - October 28. (Do you know what happened at Farpoint Station?)

But I'd like this to be a thread about how you think about reality, and other great minds to explain how reality works.

There is no wrong or right, of course, so I don't anticipate heated discussion.

If you want to know or share something about reality, post it here!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP