Users Online Now: 1,138 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 53,720
Pageviews Today: 85,954Threads Today: 37Posts Today: 547
12:56 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Dogs Leapt to their Deaths from Overtoun Bridge in Scotland?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is an old story but it still gives me chills. I did a search and didn't see it posted before...but if it was I think it's work a read again. Pretty strange story....

For Donna Cooper, the worst thing about watching her collie dog, Ben, leap to his death has been the effect it has had on her two-year-old son Callum.
'Nearly a year on, Callum still asks about Ben. He was very upset by the dog's death and wants to know if his leg has been fixed in heaven,' she says.

Just 12 months previously, Donna, her husband and son were walking their dog across the picturesque Overtoun Bridge in Milton, near Dumbarton, Scotland.
Without warning, Ben leapt over a parapet on the century-old granite bridge and fell 50ft to his death on the rocks below.'His paw was broken, his jaw was broken and his back was broken and badly.

Read more: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP