Users Online Now: 2,102 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 702,062
Pageviews Today: 1,232,567Threads Today: 528Posts Today: 8,855
02:36 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject World Will Have Major Event Happen On Oct 18th, 2011, Fact...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was told by a person that handles George Bush private life and part of his security team, he said the entire Bush family is heading to their secret property hideout in Argentina this week.. Fact.

The person in question is my neighbor, have known of him for 5 years, he has worked with the Bush family since 2008.

The strange thing he also said was there was no flight plan on coming back to America, just a one way ticket so to speak.

I was told not to tell anyone but I also suspected he was letting me know to prepare my family, I don't know what is to happen, he did not fill that part in, just prepare is all he said and than he left and has not been back at his house or his family since he told this to me on Sunday.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP