Users Online Now: 2,173 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,133,529
Pageviews Today: 1,581,251Threads Today: 431Posts Today: 7,794
12:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject MOUNT SHASTA, VOLCANIC ASH RAINING DOWN, 1000 ATOM BOMBS, mountain of water is moving towards you at lightning speed, bringing America's coastal
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.elijah1.com]

[link to www.king1.tictacwebsites.com]

quote:
Preparing for the Lord of the Rings as Things Come Into Full Circle
AUGUST 1, 2011

One day prior to departing for America this summer from Asia, I was awakened one night by a thunderous sound, an unexpected and world shaking sound. It sounded like a thousand atom bombs exploding at once; not a natural sound, but the sound of an event yet to come. It was so loud that if felt like every cell in my body was going to be ripped apart. Immediately I was taken in the Spirit, and saw the Lord walking barefoot upon the soil of the Cascade and Siskiyou mountain ranges, while volcanic ash was falling all around Him like snow. The afternoon was as pale as the evening twilight, and the pseudo-snow covered everything in sight like a dreary blanket, darkening the sun and bringing America's coastal kingdom to a halt. The Lord was walking in the midst of the strange greyish tears which were falling from heaven, ready to stretch out his hands and rescue anyone who whispered His name.

During June and July while interceding for the United States, I spent several weeks driving from one end of the West Coast to the other, praying for the majestic volcanoes scattered across Oregon, Washington and California. One of the highlights of my journey was spending the night underneath the stars at Mount Shasta. Not having the funds for a hotel, the Lord directed me to an isolated field within a circle of pine trees. It was a clear night, and the reflection of the Milky Way sparkled off the snow-white glaciers lining the two towering peaks of the ancient mountain. I recall that night was particularly cold, and I took off my shoes and socks and walked barefoot on the soil, interceding for the majestic mountain as I walked and conversed with the Holy Spirit. Shooting stars danced in the gentle wind as I looked up at the Big Dipper and constellations from the circle of trees.

I am currently in New Zealand, preparing to travel north in the evening. I really do not know where I'm going to be from one day to the next. Wherever the wind blows, that is where you will find me. My flight time from Brisbane to Auckland on Friday was exactly 3 hours and 11 minutes, which in a nutshell is the interpretation of why I am here. The glory changes things. When I was in Japan earlier this year on 3-11, the Lord was there walking with me, in the middle of the waves and endless aftershocks, the Lord never left me, and he will never leave you in the days to come. We will never know until we get to heaven what the glory changed on 3-11, but I believe that the magnitude of the quake was lessened through intercession - although it is hard to imagine, it could have been a lot worse.

Between now and Rosh Hashanah, Sept. 29, we have an opportunity to diffuse some major attacks of the enemy before they manifest. Do not be lead by fear or presumption. Be lead by the Wind, for things are not as they appear to be. You only have need of one thing: the glory. Silver and gold will not save you when the earth is reeling to and fro under your feet, and your bank account will not deliver you when a mountain of water is moving towards you at lightning speed. You had better move towards the Mountain first, and speak to the waves before they ever reach your ripple of time on the shores of your destiny.

The Lord has been speaking much this year about rings. Rings of new galaxies in the heavens; a ring of pine trees waiting for me at the base Mount Shasta; rings in the clouds. I believe that things are now coming into full circle, and that it is time to prepare for the Lord of the Rings. As a bride awaits her bridegroom, we must prepare ourselves for the great transition which is now upon us, and not stubbornly hold on to the past. Let the Lord of the Rings guide you into your vast new mansion, a field of limitless new worlds created by his glory just for you; behold, the old is passing a way, and He makes all things new!

Blessings,

Timothy Snodgrass

Make a Donation

unquote

my thots:
Snodgrass had a vision of the dec 2004 great tsunami, a month before it happened
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP