Users Online Now: 2,123 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,097,588
Pageviews Today: 1,527,697Threads Today: 412Posts Today: 7,451
12:35 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject OBVIOUSLY none of these "satellites" are damn satellites.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message have there been ANY damn satellites recovered since about 3-4 weeks ago that NASA said there could be multiple stateliness impacting earth "anytime". NO. now Germany is doing the same thing issuing the warning of "falling satellites". but have there been MULTIPLE comets (elenin fragments/random nibiru objects) impacting earth? YES.

i just smoked and i really dont feel like searching for the articles but i know FOR SURE i seen at least 2 or 3 reports of comets hitting houses, buildings, injuring ppl and also reports of shit being seen falling out of the sky in the distance. both outside AND inside the US. and this was on the EXACT same dates as the elenin alignment and elenin darkness no show (sep26,27,28). the object didnt eclipse the sun. GREAT. DEBUNKED? FUCK NO.

there were significant earthquakes
elite running to bunkers
A NEAR PLANET SIZE object impact the sun (and i do have the link for that in my bookmarks actually) Thread: FULL FOOTAGE OF SUPER COMET HITTING THE SUN & Thread: THIS IS THE WORST DOOM STUFF I HAVE EVER SEEN!! WTF HAPPENED TO THE SUN????
then this bitch a few days later [link to sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov]

seismic activity has DEFINITELY been up since those dates as well. AND all this shit with the volcano in the canary islands?? if that shit goes like its planned to go its over for the entire east coast of the US! LITERALLY! and im in ohio! FUCK.

check this out too. this was this morning [link to lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil] not catastrophic , but NOT normal and certainly alarming. especially granted all the earthquakes today do you see this shit? [link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com] world ending doom? clearly no. but absolutely indicates a CLEARLY INCREASING trend of bad shit all accumulating into something that looks extremely imminent. and im proposing (as many are) this is due to an extremely high density object entering our solar system. its been kicking shit up at us and now its magnetic field is begging to directly effect our planet. and these are just earth signs!

think about the economic, social, emotional, and political condition of not only any particular nation but the entire PLANET at the moment. all accumulating into something seemingly imminently doomy.

DAMNIT IM GLAD TO BE ALIVE!

because i know that the illusion of this overwhelmingly destructive consciousness on the planet will TRULY culminate a transformation and release of this reality and our consciousness into a higher expression for those who are grounded to mother earth as she ascends in her/our path into new worlds of creation.
happydancepdancehappydance
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP