Users Online Now: 1,334 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 170,679
Pageviews Today: 285,842Threads Today: 106Posts Today: 1,955
02:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Vaccines. Good or Bad? ^^RAPID FIRE PODCAST UP! Check out the latest poll figures!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Thread: Empirical Data Showing the Dark Side of Vaccines!

PODCAST UP
[link to podcast.godlikeproductions.com]

We need your input tonight on this discussion. Many people are very passionate about the supposed Vaccines that are in use today, weather good or bad get in here tonight and tell us how you feel.

Instead of protesting at Wall Street, i will be spending my time doing something i feel passionate about that needs change.
When not at my day job, i spend time researching the Borg and its Cogs.

This way i can CHOOSE! Do i to bite the hand that feeds me? Do i lay back down on my knees? Alternative 3 ?

Empirical Data Showing the Dark Side of Vaccines!
Wow, spend a few minutes to look at the charts and overwhelming data on Vaccines.

The results of our survey with 8095 participants show that unvaccinated children are far less affected by common diseases.

If you scroll down and look at the information presented, you might be disenchanted when you see many diseases are found in Vaccinated children and adolescents 2 - 10 times more frequently.

Couple quick examples

Non Vaccinated Subjects - Asthma and Chronic Bronchitis 2.4%

Those that were Vaccinated in the KiGGS study 18%

Allergies 22.9% Vaccinated / 10.6% Non Vaccinated
Hyperactivity 7.9% Vaccinated / 2.0% Non Vaccinated
Skoliosis 5.3% Vaccinated / .5% Non Vaccinated

Atopic diseases among unvaccinated children

Asthma, hayfever and neurodermatitis are seen very frequently today. A recent German study with 17461 children between 0-17 years of age (KIGGS) showed that 4.7% of these children suffer from asthma, 10.7% of these children from hayfever and 13.2% from neurodermatitis. These numbers differ in western countries, i.e. the prevalence of asthma among children in the US is 6% whereas it is 14-16% in Australia (Australia’s Health 2004, AIHW)
The prevalence of asthma among unvaccinated children in our study is around 2.5%, hayfever 2.5% and neurodermatitis 7%.
According to the KIGGS study more than 40% of children between the ages of 3 and 17 years were sensitized against at least one allergen tested (20 common allergens were tested) and 22.9% had an allergic disease. Although we did not perform a bloodtest, around 10% stated that their children had an allergy.

The KiGGS study was designed as a comprehensive, nation-wide, representative interview and examination survey for the age group 0-17 years. Between May 2003 and May 2006, a total of 17,641 participants from 167 communities were enrolled. The data obtained from each study subject include objective measures of physical and mental health as well as parent- or self-reported information regarding the subjective health status, health behaviour, health care utilisation, social and migrant status, living conditions, and environmental determinants of health.

[link to www.vaccineinjury.info]

[link to chat.godlikeproductions.com]

Rapid Fire 1
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP