Users Online Now: 2,329 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 594,528
Pageviews Today: 1,029,735Threads Today: 429Posts Today: 7,241
12:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Could Elenin be a warning for 11/9? Asteroid 2005 YU55 going to be between the Earth and moon
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Normally I don't like to give this YT'er any attention, but she made a video that resonates with me this time. A lot of us fell into the Elenin trap. "look at whats happening in this hand while the other hand is doing the magic"

Well, Quite a few sky watchers have mentioned Asteroid 2005 YU55 as being a potential threat. I have an uncanny feeling it is much more than what has been mentioned previously. It's closest approach to Earth will be on 11/9 (between the Earth and moon) ELE- NIN. This is the same day that the emergency alert system has a nationwide test. This has never been done before. I work in the cable industry and can tell you for fact, there is a great deal of scrambling going on trying to accommodate this 'test'. Systems have previously only considered local emergencies.

The video has the JPL orbit diagrams and everything else so I won't put all that here.
One last thing to consider about 2005 YU55. In numerology Y=7 and U=3.... 7+3=10 and 5+5=10, drop the zeros and you have 11
Numerology Wiki [link to en.wikipedia.org]

It could be nothing at all, but I think it's better to not let your guard down.
~cheers
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP