Users Online Now: 1,549 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 236,455
Pageviews Today: 381,647Threads Today: 127Posts Today: 1,996
04:54 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Grand Masonic Plan 101 - Performed by the Beatles (Secret Decoded Messages Inside!)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

Since my previous post wasn't detailed enough, I've decided to make a better one.

My apologies for that. I assumed incorrectly that most of you knew this info.

This is more about the 'Grand Design' than it is about the Beatles. I'm using their 'Mason Symbols Intro for Children' song to demonstrate how easy it is to learn what the elites have been up to for so long now.

What have they been up to? To rebuild man into a new god... Alchemy... Lead into Gold... Union of Male Female in one... Finish the body temple...

I call it the AntiChrist... but many of you see it as your savior and evolutionary path.

It is the "I Love You" New Age end game. Man as God.

Think Bo Derek "10"... perfection.

Once you know this... EVERYTHING in this world begins to make MUCH more sense. It is the KEY to understanding the meaning of life... to choose immortality through Christ (death) or Man (Transhumanism/New Age).

This was the 'big rush' for technology all these years (i.e. wars), and now that they have it... it's depopulation time. Get it?

Ready?

1) Ringo is the Circle (Male Genital/Hole).

2) Paul is the Vesica Piscis (Female Genital/Yoni/Love).

3) George is the Triangle (Three Phase Motor Delta, Triple Helix)

4) John is the combination of the above ('All Seeing Eye' looking for anti-chimera Christian Blue Meanies, always saying NO to sinful things).

Notice all the nation 'tongues' as all together? Babylon reborn. 10 horns etc. WE ARE ALL TOGETHER NOW.

Now they need to get thier Adam and Eve "together" again.

This is the plan (in plain sight of course) in slide show format...

unclemikey-01

unclemikey-02

unclemikey-03

unclemikey-04

unclemikey-05

unclemikey-06

Now you can understand Biblical Revelation better. The bible is STRICLTY AGAINST GMO! Termination is the price.

The flood was the elohim being nice. This time... not so nice (i.e. the movie 'knowing'). As in the days of Noah. We blew it! We didn't listen.

"Yet I planted you a choice vine, A completely faithful seed. How then have you turned yourself before Me Into the degenerate shoots of a foreign vine?"

GMO FAIL! De-"Gene"-erate

unclemikey-67

baphnewman

5a

Edit:
Updated video.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>