Users Online Now: 2,137 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,098,870
Pageviews Today: 1,986,405Threads Today: 877Posts Today: 15,277
10:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So I had a prophetic dream about the 3 days of darkness/Alien|Angel Invasion...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It started when I was on a porch at a house, and I took a walk to the corner store. It was weird because the house was sitting like right on the edge of a concrete ship port along with other houses. Imagine if you walk out the front door onto the porch and down the steps 15 feet in front of you will be an Ocean and a 35 foot drop into sea water. It was mid day around 2:00, and it was also clear skies but there was no Sun in my view. Then it began... on the way back from the store I looked up and seen a black dot in the sky over a Sun that wasn't there before. The dot was menacing, and it was like I could feel an OOOOH SHIT WTF type of emotion while people stopped and pointed in concern. Anyways the dot..lets say a black hole instantly and without warning started to expand rapidly covering the entire sky, and as it expanded the Stars and other objects became visible as if day was literally turning into night via this black expanding hole. Then TSHTF space cruisers appeared from fucking nowhere as streams of light manifested into giant motherships with random shapes and went off in different directions as if they were prepared and knew what to do, and beings manifested from laser like lights into demons and hideous creatures. One scared the shit out of me it was a dark orange spiky creature walking on all fours, and I remember it could since a lack of faith... and when they do they take your soul and devour it. While I was shitting my pants another HUGE ship appeared and it started blasting the fucking land near my house at least 20-30 ft to the left towards the store. The blueish beam/ray sounded like grinding metal or some type of high powered energy device that could melt anything. IT WAS ALL OUT WAR AND WE WERE LOSING! Most of all it seemed like a reality that I was literally in. I felt others emotions. People survived, and I was amongst the few. Earlier my little brother had his soul devoured by a demon whose name was fear due to him fearing it on our porch. It took its tail and put the sharp end through his neck, and then a vision of his soul being freed showed up. A cut seen came in where a middle aged man had a bible in his hands, and a monstrous demon like a hairless werewolf was rushing full force with everything it had towards this man at the top of some stairs while tearing big holes in everything its claws came in contact with. When it was just about at face level with this man he started to pray out loud he ripped a scripture out of the bible and crushed it in the demons face. The scripture then turned into golden dust and killed the demon(No I don't remember the scripture). It cut back the Holy war was won by us the people, and all was at peace and we were rebuilding and sharing and dancing and helping each other rise again. So what is your take on my vision/dream GLP???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP