Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ouline for final phase of Obama Admin Coup!! By "John Galt"
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I found this linked on another site. It is an amazing outline of what the final plan is for essentially voiding our constitution and creating the "New America" promised by this administration and the progressives.

I'm pasting a good chunk of the article here, as I know many do not bother to read links. I'd post it all if I could, but I'm gettting a little close to the 50% allowed by copyright law. Please read the rest as linked below; it is an excellent article. I follow this stuff more closely than most, and the way this guy presents the info in his article seemed very fresh and understandable to me. Amazing!!!!

Here it is--I'll post the link in a second.

III. The Cry for Real Change

This brings our little story here to the point where the protesters on Wall Street, two political parties, and financial elites unite in an effort to “save the country” because after all, it is what more than 70% will demand by the time polling has begun when the markets crash and layoffs accelerate.  Retirees will become the featured story all day and night on the mainstream media as there are tens of thousands, perhaps millions, who were suckered into the creative refinancing of their homes during the 2004-2007 insanity and now face eviction in their twilight years as income loss and health issues accelerate foreclosures.

The middle aged offspring along with the AARP and other unknown Soros type groups will spring out of the darkness demanding a restoration of lost monies due to the collapse of our financial system and a suspension of foreclosures to prevent the constant bombardment of images of eighty something year old grandmothers begging for change while eating cat food out of a can in the streets. Meanwhile the useful idiots with college degrees in Mauritanian art will demand jobs based not on their qualifications, but their degree which requires the repayment of loans now in the possession of guess who; that’s right that United States government and I.R.S.

By marrying the two groups together over the past two decades, the left has achieved an astonishing victory thus far insuring that the middle shall be squeezed, as it has throughout history, to choose alliances of convenience to survive rather than persevering to protect and correct the Constitutional system our Founding Fathers created. All that would be needed to guarantee a coup for the Progressives and the extremists is a situation which causes the monied class to engage in support for radical change.

Thus, enter the financial crisis re-emerging to bring about the cries for real change.

IV. The Constitutional Convention of President Barrack Hussein Obama

“We want one class of persons to have a liberal education, and we want another class of persons, a very much larger class of necessity in every society, to forgo the privilege of a liberal education and fit themselves to perform specific difficult manual tasks.”

- Woodrow Wilson

The great alignment as envisioned almost a century ago by will only occur after the culmination of the screams from the masses in the previous section meet some if not all of the following criteria:

1. Collapse of international trade and financial activity.

2. Republicans blocking all efforts to increase taxes, pass meaningless jobs creation bills, and a triggering of a new debt ceiling crisis.

3. Further acknowledgment by the Federal Reserve that they are powerless to intervene with effective action to stem the disaster. Such an admission was made Wednesday when the President of the Federal Reserve of Dallas  stated:

“There are limits to what a central bank can do,” Fisher said during a speech today in Abilene, Texas. “We can provide fuel, but we cannot provide incentives for those who create jobs” to “step on the gas pedal.”

(Source: Bloomberg, October 12, 2011, Fisher Says Fed Has ‘Done Everything It Can’ to Boost Jobs )

4. Americans are restricted from or have difficulty accessing credit and ultimately their funds in financial institutions.

The pattern President Obama will likely follow will be that of his historical ideologues, President Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Italian Prime Minister Benito Mussolini. First, a national emergency will be declared as outlined in the acts mentioned above. This will give him broad powers to exercise capital controls, declare bank holidays, initiate price freezes, freeze all foreclosure proceedings, and freeze all layoffs and pay cuts for a period of time. The severity of such actions will cause a hue and cry by the Republicans but a compromise will be offered as an olive branch to help resolve what will become a “Constitutional Crisis” which threatens the very survival of our nation.

President Obama will strike a deal with the Republicans to accelerate the process for enough remaining states to convene a Constitutional Convention, to modify amendments, change the structure of the Federal Reserve Banking system as a part of the Constitution and probably as a branch of the government within the Treasury Department, and allow the introduction of a new structure to “accommodate” changes to our new societal and economic conditions. This dangerous prospect would be timely with the charter of the Fed coming up for renewal in 2013, demands for a new international currency standard outside of the dollar, and the stunting of globalist expansion throughout history now having an opportunity to repair the “mistakes” of America throughout the last one hundred years.

While I pray such an event never occurs, the current status of our economy, the massive instability in our political system, the upheaval underway in the Middle East probably leading to a wider conflict involving the United States, and the pending collapse of the European Union would provide the platform for those who proclaim that an international effort is needed to save our Republic and the civilized world. The changes which would occur to the original document might also grant those of the elite class who are currently in power along with those who have an intense desire to centralize control of the financial affairs of the West, will prevent a reversion back to era of freedom most of us have enjoyed during our lifetimes. The dangers of these revisions will be ignored and obscured by guarantees of international peace, domestic economic and political stability, and promises to restore that which was lost to those of the middle and lower class strata. This should terrify any American but after three full generations of Progressive education, most will will welcome a modern structured society which sacrifices some of our older freedoms for a unified more stable world. That is why I believe the slant of this event will not only involve the modern version of Progressive thought as portrayed by both political parties, but an internationalist involvement via the world’s financial elites to insure that the new power structure is preserved and virtually irreversible.

There is my outline for why the Obama administration has not been so repentant nor mysteriously disillusioned by the legislative defeats experienced over the Tea Party era of the past year and a half. It would explain why those individuals that departed the administration readily found employment within powerful groups which would hold sway over the participants within a modern convention structure. Lastly, it provides a logical conclusion for those who desired permanent hope and change but were usurped by those dratted souls who believe in that “damned” piece of paper. The changes needed by the extremists and elites could never be executed under a divided government unless the crisis were so severe, it united not just our nation but the entire Western world.

Just imagine; all that will be required to initiate this coming era of hope and change was outlined by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton years ago:

“It takes a village.”
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP