Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Prepare the world for the arrival of My Beloved Son Jesus Christ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message God the Father – Prepare the world for the arrival of My Beloved Son Jesus Christ

Wednesday, October 19th, 2011 @ 02:00 pm

My daughter prepare the world for the arrival of My Beloved Son Jesus Christ for He now comes, as foretold, to save mankind once again.
His arrival will be heralded by the trumpets in Heaven and the choirs of angels who will sing in praise to announce this great event.
My great gift to mankind is being presented to you in the form of My dearly beloved Son who is being sent to save you before the Final Judgement.
Prepare your souls for when your sins are revealed to you I command you to fall in humility at the feet of My Son and beg for mercy. You must ask Him to forgive you and you must accept the punishment required to cleanse your souls.
His mercy is so great that no sin, no matter how grievous, cannot be forgiven if true remorse is shown. Humility is required of all of you so that you will be worthy to enter the new Glorious Era of Peace on earth the time of which is very close.
more at link
[link to www.thewarningsecondcoming.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP