Users Online Now: 2,117 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 613,839
Pageviews Today: 1,064,290Threads Today: 441Posts Today: 7,451
12:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject invisible itchy crawlie bugs on my scalp / skin - any medical or scientific professionals on GLP?? most likey to be internal bacterial infection.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i got a haircut last year,

i got some kind of bite (or so i thought, its actually a cyst)..

whatever it was turned into a small lump,
and was spewing itchy bugs (or bacteria most likely) into the air around me, and all on my face / clothes.

pic of scalp cyst.. took 200 pics to get 1 focused shot then hair covering it a bit:
[link to imageshack.us]

random tiny bite type thing on wrist (zoomed 30x or something): [link to imageshack.us]
random tiny bite type thing on upper arm, zoomed in 30x again: [link to imageshack.us]

i would say, these are mini cysts.. as i had one appear that was a bit bigger than most, and it actually turned into a greeny yellowy puss filled cyst after 1 day.

for over a year, i have had docs listen to what i say, but never bother to look at my scalp longer than 10 seconds.
finally a couple of weeks ago, a doc actually took 30sec to look and says 'oh thats a cyst'..

unfortunately the doc was not prepared to look into the underlying cause of the cyst.

so thanks to the docs not bothering to do their job or jumping to conclusions, i have been thinking its things its not and generally wasting time i dont have to waste.

it makes me itch like i have fleas / wipe at my face constantly.
IT ALSO DOES THE SAME TO PEOPLE IN MY PRESENCE ! ! ! (this is where the docs usually say 'that doesn't fit any textbook case i know of.. could be one of 1000 things, try another doc')

the fact i got it getting a haircut (or some other contact) makes me think it could be a type of staph infection.

it seems to infect clothes, it likes hair, and it likes damp conditions.
the only thing that seems to kill it off my clothes is dry cleaning, works 100%.. where as bleach, borax etc, does not do a thing even when put through a dryer for 1hr, then airtight bagged for a month. 100% cant be scabies or mites.

i thought it was scabies (even misdiagnosed from a doc), treated as scabies,
then thought it was fungal (still could be, but would have to be internal).
have used every possible thing that would kill both mites and fungus on the skin. spent thousands at the drop of a hat, keeping strict routines, at the advice of internet experts.. without knowing real the cause.

it has to be internal.

docs refuse to run any tests at all, even though i have asked. only a biopsy looking for mites witch i tried to tell them was pointless, but they wanted to eliminate it as a possibility. after it came back no mites, yet again i get told to find a new doctor, so back to square one for the tenth time.

i really don't have any time to sort this out, so im going to attempt to purchase a pin as this is as good a conspiracy as any.

i cant work, have had no social life for a year, and spent my savings (well over 10K) on docs and treatments.

as you can see im pretty frustrated. please help if you can.

and thanks in advance, i know someone has the answer.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP