Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Need Prayers fellow Christians
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Sorry to bother you all but I'm in need of Prayer. I am going to have to sell our place and I need guidance of where to move to. As soon as it sells I am hoping that I will have enough money to find somewhere decent. That is a worry to me as I still will have to pay the mortgage off and overdue bills and I'm Praying there will be a good amount left over. Our place is not worth too much as it is. I am an older woman on top of it all.

I know Jesus does answer Prayers and that miracles still happen everyday and believe me we will need a Miracle to pull this off. I have a child that lives with me. I wish we didn't have to leave this place as it's peaceful here but it's just gotten so hard to live, just don't have the money needed to pay the mortgage anymore and I'm 2 months behind it. Thankyou all and God Bless You....hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News