Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Conrad Murray Trial is a total psy-op by Michael Jackson
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Michael Jackson is clearly alive and there is a ton of evidence to support this theory. I'm a long time reader of this site but haven't read much about the MJ Death Hoax on here so I figured that might be a good way to contribute. Just signed up, this is my first post.

This is a good place to start but from the beginning, this entire thing has smelled like a hoax. From the ambulance, to the obviously fake funeral, to the stories he planted in the media, the memorial, the bizarre shit happening on twitter and with his families, all of the clues left behind and now the silly trial. There are signs and clues all over the place. This entire thing is a hoax and MJ is directing it behind the scenes. This is why ALL MJ news since he died has been reported by TMZ first. Does anyone really consider TMZ credible?

Down the rabbit hole you go .... and remember, the onus is on them to prove he's dead, not on us to prove he's alive.

[link to i56.tinypic.com]

Here's a great site for all the MJ Hoax Death info you can find in one place.

[link to www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com]

Would be curious as to some of your thoughts...

Cheers!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP