Users Online Now: 2,427 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 478,143
Pageviews Today: 812,099Threads Today: 352Posts Today: 5,357
10:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Please Pray For My Sisters Grandchildren 5 & 6 Year Olds Hit By Car With Their 6 Year Old Friend (Mia Has Died)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please pray for these young children.

This happened last night at around 7:00pm Las Vegas time. They were hit by a 78 year old woman, and dragged about 150 feet before stopping.

Two girls are in critical condition, (one of my sisters 5 year old grandchildren, and one of their 6 year old friends). My sisters 6 year old looks like she will live.

(Thank you Mods for the pin!)

[link to www.fox5vegas.com]

[link to www.ktnv.com]

My sisters two grandchildren:

[link to i3.photobucket.com]

Sorry I do not have a picture of their friend who was also involved.

-------------------- Also See Below ----------------------

Some have commented about the 6 year old dying. Please also understand that because they were both so swollen, they were mixed up at first.

What I post next was incorrect as far as which child it was. It was the 6 year old friend of my sisters two granddaughters who the below comment was really about.

NOTE: The following comment was posted over 10 hours ago.

----------------------------------------------------

HERE'S THE LATEST UPDATE ON MY GRANDNIECES, FROM MY SISTER JANE (PLEASE KEEP PRAYING FOR THEM!): "I just heard from Jennifer. Alyssa's heart is still not beating on it's own nor is she breathing on her own. She has broken legs pelvis and internal bleeding. The reason she isn't breathing on her own or her heart beating on it's own is because her head separated from her neck so her body isn't gettin...g the signal from her brain. They are now doing a procedure to stop the internal bleeding. I don't think there is anything they can do for the separation. I'm praying that when the swelling goes down her body will respond and that she will have a complete recover. Pray with me please. Rain has a fractured scull and a brain bleed. It's a serious injury that they are watching closely. I don't know much about the other girl other than she is also very critical with head injuries and a broken leg."

---------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED: approx 5:30pm ET:

Just received another update from about one hour ago. I copied it from my sisters facebook page. These are not my own words, but hers:

-----------------------------------------------------

MY SISTER JANE'S LATEST UPDATE, RECEIVED JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO: "I talked with Christin again for a few minutes. She said that the medication is keeping brain swelling down but the doctors said that they really won't know if it's working because the brain starts to swell about the second or third day so Alyssa still needs our prayers since we are in day one only. He said we have to wait to see if there is any brain damage and how much. Christin said that Rain will be fine, she sounded pretty sure when she said it. She said that Mia is passing as we spoke and it would be any time now. Lets pray that her passing is easy and peaceful. I'm also praying for Mia's family. So very sad I love you."

-----------------------------------------------------------
UPDATED: 9:00pm ET Saturday:

Just received another update from my sisters facebook page:

UPDATE ON MIA'S CONDITION: Mia's parents were planning to turn off life support on the advice of the doctors but have decided not to. Mia is squeezing their hand and moving her leg away when they touch it, so she is aware of her surroundings and of her family's presence. Thank God they are giving her every possible chance to survive. Please continue praying with me that she will pull through.

----------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED: Sunday 10/23/11 8:47am ET:

This is a photo of thier friend Mia who is not doing too well. I couldn't get this photo until today.

Also no new news to tell this sunday morning.

UPDATED: Sunday 10/23/2011 9:39am ET:

Below is a picture of my sisters 5 year old granddaughter at the hospital who seems to be doing well.

UPDATED 3:45pm ET 10/23/2011 Sunday:

From Rain and Alyssia's Mom's facebook page:

Update: Rain may be released today or tomorrow. She's doing great. Alyssa developed pneumonia, so they have her on antibiotics. She's still in a medically-induced coma to try to managed the swelling in her brain. Mia is a fighter! She's still with us. She won't give up. The doctors say there is no hope, but God can do all things. We're waiting for the manifestation of his miracle.

The girls, along with their older sisters, were walking home from the park by their dad's house. They were in the crosswalk and the cars were stopped for them. A 78-year-old woman flew up behind a stopped car and swerved around it to the right lane, where she hit the three youngest girls. She never slowed down. She stopped 50 yards away, where Alyssa and Mia were thrown or carried.

I appreciate everyone's love, support and prayers.

-------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED Approx 7:00pm ET Sunday 10/23/11:

Alyssa has developed pneumonia, and is still in a coma.

UPDATED Monday 6:55am ET 10/24/11:

Mother of girl hit by car in North Las Vegas speaks out

[link to www.ktnv.com]

UPDATED Monday 7:50am 10/24/11:

Below is a link to a newly created facebook page by one of my sisters that will be updated on all 3 girls conditions.

Titled;

These 3 Angels

[link to www.facebook.com]

---------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED Monday Approx. 3:00pm ET 10/24/11:

Alyssa's brain pressure remained stable throughout the night. Praise God! Mia's vitals are stable and may have surgery today to stabilize her spine and see the extent of damage that was done to her spinal cord. Let us all confess now in the name of Jesus that there has been no damage to her spinal cord! Thank you for your continued prayers!

UPDATED Monday Approx 4:20pm ET 10/24/11:

Our little Mia's blood pressue just plummeted and her vitals too. She is being taken off life support right now. Please pray for Mia's family and for Mia as this is happening right now. We lean on God now.

UPDATED Monday Approx. 5:00pm ET 10/24/11:

Our little Mia has gone to be with the Lord. We commit her spirit unto God. We love you Mia.

UPDATED Monday Approx 5:10pm ET 10/24/11:

Alyssa oxygen level has plummeted, please pray!!!!! Doctors are swarming her!!!!

UPDATED Monday 6:45pm ET 10/24/11:

Alyssa is stablized. Please pray for her, her pnemonia is getting worse. If her oxygen does not stay up, they will have to switch out her ventilator to another one that they say will increase her brain pressure. Lord, protect our little Alyssa. She is in your hands and you are the mighty physician. Through you all things are possible and I speak healing and restoration into Alyssa right now! We thank you that Alyssa is covered in your blood. Amen.

NOTE: All other updates will no longer be placed here on this first post. They will be listed on this thread in their proper place when updates are available.

These 3 Angels (facebook page)

[link to www.facebook.com]

www.these3angels.com (website)

[link to www.these3angels.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP