Users Online Now: 1,684 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 723,423
Pageviews Today: 1,164,222Threads Today: 464Posts Today: 6,907
12:27 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Falsely accused of infamous crime against nature: How do you defend yourself,
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can't go into details about my situation because the case is pending in criminal court, but the intelligent among you will be able to infer what exactly it is I am accused of.

Suffice it to say I am for the first time in my life in a tremendous amount of trouble with the law over a false accusation made against me.
At age 51, I have never been arrested for or even accused of any serious breach of the law, my legal problems have never resulted in my having a criminal record.

I think it is important to add that I never really worried about getting into such a situation because i had faith in the legal system, that it would not stoop to what amounts to malicious persecution, and that if i didn't do anything wrong I had nothing to worry about.

Don't believe as I have!!!. It appears to me that thought the DA would have to know I am innocent at this point due to clear evidence that proves it or in the very least strongly suggests it, the prosecution continues and the charge has not been dropped.

The crime I am accused of is one that causes what can best be described as an emotional disconnection of rational thought, and only me closest family and friends seem to be able to perceive my innocence.

The reason for me posting this is to get some insight into how one can defend oneself against an infamous and what can best be described as a heinous breach or moral etiquette against a very vulnerable and innocent victim that is not able to relate the truth of the matter due to their desire to protect and satisfy the individual who is actually accusing me , this due to a conflict between them and myself,.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP