Users Online Now: 1,555 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 317,552
Pageviews Today: 518,723Threads Today: 172Posts Today: 3,022
07:21 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Christians need to come together NOW, before it's too late!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am a member of several "End Times" study groups, so as not to point a finger at any one group or individual I will post this in ALL of them. I feel led to share this, and believe God is urging me to speak on this subject.
I have noticed a disturbing trend in my reading and research lately and feel I must point this out. More and more members of the study groups I belong to are becoming more and more hostile towards each other. To the point of accusing fellow Christians of heresy and blasphemy for simple differences of opinions.
You can take this or leave it as you see fit, and I will not point fingers at any one incident. However, I feel I must point out that I do not believe God wants us to be at each others throats over semantics. It does not matter to God if we say "Thee or Thou" when we pray. Our job as Christians is not to point out differences in each others doctrines or beliefs to the point where a non-believer looks upon us as fools who quibble over nothing.
When we do that we risk losing another soul to "the dark side" because we turned that person off. We, as Christians, are here to praise Him and bring as many to Him as we can in the time we have left. I would rather let a non-believer say "Me" instead of "us" while praying the Lords prayer, instead of pointing out a difference between my doctrine and the doctrine of the person who taught the newbie to say "Me" instead of "Us".
It is only my opinion, but I believe that a Lutheran, Presbyterian, Baptist, or any other Christian who believes that Christ was Gods son and died for our sins and rose again, is saved and has everlasting life. It doesn't matter if that Christian says "thee, thou, or Yo Dog" when he prays to the Lord God Almighty. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, for the sake of the soul of the non-believer who is looking to us for guidance, STOP FIGHTING WITH EACH OTHER! We have enough attacks from without, we don't need any from within.
If I offended, I apologize. It is not my intention to alienate anyone. Just to witness as I have been led to do so.
May the Lord bless you and keep you always.
timeout
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP