Users Online Now: 2,353 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,021,874
Pageviews Today: 1,704,606Threads Today: 686Posts Today: 12,276
04:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New Evidence...Qaddafi Was Sodomized With A Knife Before Being Killed - Just Sick!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.nydailynews.com]

You know...Obama and his pals in NATO decided to support this rebel group. They knew that the muslim brotherhood and would take over and institute Sharia Law. They knew the type of people that would be taking control in Libya. And these are those types of people!

When the video first came out nobody seemed to know what it was that was being used to sodomize the hunted dictator. Now, it has been confirmed...it was a combat knife.

Let me tell you...when I hear that an adult rapes a little girl and brutalizes her...I want to see that person die a horrible death. When I hear that an adult violates a little boy and then murders him...I want to see that offender be tortured for his horrible offense. BUT...when it comes down to it, and the opportunity arises...could I do it? I really don't know. Could I watch it be done? Probably not. All of us have anger at times, all of us want revenge at times. BUT...to carry out this act...outside of very recent offenses...that seems just difficult to stomach. Now...if they wanted to hang Qaddafi, shoot him, etc., well...at least that shows there's a human behind the trigger or at the top of the gallos. However...to just act on an impulse...and sodomize someone with a knife? I think that says this person is truly sick. The fact that they did it in public...this suggests a more sickening illness...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP