Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject plague
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am posting this here, because there is the off possibility that someone might at least give it the barest amount of credence. I am probably going to be called looney, but I'm all right with that. I'll own that. I'm just a dumb ugly truck driver, and I shouldn't be taken seriously. that being said, what happened was real, and not some sleep deprived figment of my imagination.

Thursday of last week, I got finished with a particularly long day, and I was wiped out. I hadn't slept well for a couple of days, but I had a good 10 hours or so ahead of me. So I said my prayers, quick (yes, I'm a big tough truck driver and I say my prayers. If you don't like it, be an atheist), and lay down in the bunk to sleep. No sooner than I lay down, than I heard, clear as day, the following (as if someone was standing right next to me):

"The first (of the three) plagues will begin soon." The part in parentheses was understood, but don't ask me why.

I was scared shitless. But I was immediately so completely overcome with exhaustion that I immediately fell into a deep sleep. Again, don't ask me how. I don't know.

I had a dream immediately. I dreamt that a dark cloud was moving over a field of wheat. I knew that god was in the cloud... again, don't ask me how. I just did. I chased after it, and a figure stopped me. The figure told me, "don't go west. go east. That is not for you." Then I followed the figure, for a unknown distance, and laid down. I was crushed under something, but survived.

That was the dream. When I awoke, I called my wife. We discussed it, but we didn't think it was something to be shared, yet. So I prayed. I said, "Lord, send me something that tells me this is a true vision, and not some figment of my imagination." I got nothing, so I didn't pass it on, again.

I think that this anomalous aurora is the sign. I've discussed it, again, with my wife, and she isn't necessarily sure, but I've been right often enough that she takes it seriously. So I'm sharing here. The sign, and my sharing of the vision and my experience, comes after the sign that I'm referring to. So call me a crackpot as you wish. I am certainly no one who should be believed for situations such as this. I've said as much, in my prayers, but I feel compelled to share it now. enough that I am VNC'ing into my home system to post this, as Trinity blocks access from the mobile network that I am on.

So here's what I understand: There are to e three plagues. The first is right in front of us, and has already begun. This is not necessarily a US thing, but more a worldwide thing. The first plague is something that was right in front of us the whole time. The second I don't know about. The third is devatstating in scope. Each one comes with its own sign.

There. I've shared it. Flame me if you want. It's not like I have some online reputation that needs to be upheld. Flame on at will.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP