Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do you know how to make colloidal silver???? I have questions
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I would like to try to make some. I have seen several different you tube videos and read different things, some are conflicting. My questions are:

Can you use pure silver coins .999 to make it or do you have to use rods?

Using batteries, does it make a whole batch or do they run out before the process is over?

Do you leave the rods in for a certain amount of time and let the grey goop form on one, or keep pulling them out and cleaning them during the process, for a total of 3 times in the water?

Some say it should be clear or slightly yellow is ok, others say that the yellow indicates that its overdone.

I would like to be able to ask you additional questions if you post, so please check back. Thanks in advance.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP