Users Online Now: 2,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,108,185
Pageviews Today: 1,850,353Threads Today: 758Posts Today: 13,306
06:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Theroy of what the Obama could be up to.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just want to remind our readers that this is only a theory. Let us begin with this simple statement, I have left out things that would or apparently out of human control like Niberu, asteroids or the end of the Mayan calendar. Not saying that the Government or Obama do not know or plan for such things, just leaving them out of this thesis.

When examining the pinned thread at the time I am writing this I noticed a few “dots” that could be connected by adding some other widely know information or things that have been pinned in the past. I am providing no links because I really do not want to do a lot of copy and pasting. So let’s get started shall we.

With the recent article of Obama using Executive Orders to circumvent Congress, I started to ask myself some questions. Simple questions like why? Let’s take a look at the orders Obama has given recently:

Anthrax vaccinations (pending confirmation)
Fannie Mae/Freddy Mac
Student Loans

These are the ones that stuck out to me here recently. However, there are some others that are not on this list. Such as:

Executive order 13524: Granting INTERPOL privileges in the US of A.

Executive order 13575: Research this, the list of people for the White House Rural Council is staggering.

Executive order 13528: Establishing the Council of Governors.

This in conjunction with the HSS obscene amount of power is, well, frightening. What if anything does it lead to though?

With the White House taking control of the housing market via Fannie Mae/Freddy Mac, it allows the President to control rent. Yep, it is that simple. With rent control comes economic control. With the Government controlling the rent, they control our pocket books. They control our pocket books they control us to a large extent.

Again, with the student loans, Obama has control of our pocket books. This time though it is a little bit more limited, not all of us have student loans. For those that do, well, how much they pay is determined by … Obama.

So with Obama firmly in control of let’s say 50% (yes the lower 50% by wealth) of Americans and others living in this great land, he has a small majority of the economy firmly under his control. What about the rest of us though. How can he control us?

Welcome to Executive order 13575. The establishment of the White House Rural Council led by none other than … you guessed it, the Secretary of Agriculture, Tom Vilsack. This combined with our friend George Soros buying 30% of the grain elevators in the US. They now control the food supply. Again this allows market control or pricing.

Well, that makes for a good story right. Obama now controls most of the US economy with a stroke of the pen without involving Congress or the Feds right. What could that led too? Enter the Council of Governors.

With food pricing and rent gets high people will blame Wall Street, they already are. Enter the Occupy movement which is support by … Obama. Already there is talk about Martial Law and with the so called riots in Oakland, CA last night. Let’s explore this. You ready?

If Obama can raise the rent on your house and the cost of food, then why is the occupy movement important to him? It is a simple answer really, practice. Practice for when Middle America calls for action and protest. With the Council of Governors in place, they control the National Guard for the most part; it is one of their primary tasks. With the lessons learned from the occupy movement, well, it was good practice for them do refine doctrine and procedures for mass arrest and control. If more manpower is needed, enter Interpol. No true American would allow foreign troops on our land for martial law, but another police agency?

Control is what it is about. Control what though? People, you, me, us this is what it is all about. Already they are plotting ways to make us sick. The HPV shots that have killed girls in Texas and the Anthrax vaccine are two that come to mind off the top of my head.

Rent control, food control, and State militia control all at the stroke of a pen. This is what I think maybe the true agenda. No false flag, no major emergency from an asteroid or environmental disaster. This they can control, this they can do with or without Mother Nature or aliens or anything else.

In short, food for thought, enjoy. Just my two cents, I am sure I left a lot out.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP