Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is life, aliens, religion, the next dimension ...draft text
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My Life's Quest(ions)
FaPa X. CiSF

Prologue.

These are some of the many questions I Really wanted answer's to all my life. I tried very hard using all the

resources available To me. TV, Internet, Books, My past. Ya they suck =) tell me a better place?

some background:
I had half of a happy childhood as an army brat lots of moving around the country, another half as an adventurous

street kid. I had the crappy marriage, and a mortgage. I was depressed and finally did try to finish myself off, and

failed...then, I got out of the city, and now live in the country. I should also mention, I am very VERY good at

forgetting people (not totally true, but I did stop all communication). With everyone.
I am a very recluse person, as I aged, the more reclused I got. All I could see is lie's all around me. Of course

all through life, things will stick in your head, and you think about them hard for a long time.. this is 1 example..

Mulder "the truth is out there". The truth is hidden out there, in little tiny peices amongst all the lies. And the

truth I am beginning to see, because I find it conveniently answers SO many of my quests. Questions, are my quests.

If I come across as an ass, it is because a) I am human and b)I am so recluse, I will do my best with spelling and

grammer, but I have never really written anything longer than a paragraph since I dropped out of grade 7. I do have

problems interacting with others in life, and properly conveying my thoughts into words. So many lies, so much hurt, I

withdrew from other people. And from myself. I think I have Begun to find myself, perhaps others in the future. And

the quests are more fun with a key, something that seems to fit everything. Some of my info may be wrong.. I am sorry,

but read the whole thing, and dont write it off because of 1 or 2 errors. I am not fact checking, I am going to go at

it from thought. Feel free to fact check for yourself. And look for the truth in lies.

What is religion all about?

I never read the bible.. I tried a few times, but I couldnt get past pages of names... I tried to flip forward, but

just found more names. BUT religion is still everywhere, tv, movies, books, internet galore. And people are just so

passionate about it! It basically teaches you how to be at 1 with self and nature, Yes it teaches war.. Yes it teaches

hate,and inequality, racism, all of that. And it was also written by alot of different, ordinary Men from All over the

world. The problem is, these ideas were in they're minds, and needed to be played out / told.. they likely did not

even know why. But the words and meanings cannot be taken literally.

.What is the soul?

Soul is just the fancy word for your conciousness, if you look up what the human body is really made out of, will see

that it is many different types of micro organisms, and bacteria that all work together.That is what your genetic code

is, the makeup of all these tiny creatures.

The micro organisms control half the brain, your subconscious, and your soul controls the other half, the conscious

half.

Example. Your stomach has its own "brain" (i think it might be more of a group consciouness) it is a colony of

bacteria living in the lining of our stomachs that regulates and controles that area and knows how to talk to the

brain in your head. If it detects something very better / poison it will tell your subconscious to throw the up. Your

"soul" doesnt have a lot of control, and if you fight it, just makes it worse.

So, in essence, praying to god, is talking to yourself... and he CAN hear you.

.who are all these people in the bible
My best guess is, they all have a council in our head someplace in the subconscious, yes, in EACH of our heads. Doing

they're functions. As I said, stop taking the bible literally. Cell's split and grow and split some more, thats what

all those names do...probably work on this area if I can ever find a bible withought all these names and is old enough

that I can trust it.

.who is satan
To the best of my knowledge, Woman. And we should love them with all our hearts, this is her world too, would be

boring withought her. I believe women do run the world...of man. "behind every great man, is a woman." the top of the

old, world order has allways been women. Women can be very evil. And we love them for it. I think women have a soul,

same as men, they're subconscious is just ruled differently. Men and women are all souls finding they're way through

life as oposites. We need them as much as they need us. Yin And yang.

What is this Next Dimension?

After our bodies die, our "soul" will be free, to be used again. Likely memory is not kept.. I can not see it as a

high priority. But the consciousness to put the world together around us while in our human skins, our cell's, is

quite remarkable. Perhaps our soul is something like this god particle "they" are trying to find. when our cell's die,

our soul's will be released. Perhaps our entire soul is 1 bacterial colony living in our heads.. regardless, when we

are released, they will be free, and so VERY small! welcome to that dimension.

Are there Aliens?
Yes, they probably make up a percentage of us, from all over our galaxy, new ones ariving all the time, from the

other dimensions. And adding themselves to us. As I am sure our genetics are floating off in space attaching to other

worlds. Perhaps beginning the cycle of life all over to dead worlds in the proper circumstances.

Perhaps it was "aliens" that took us out of the jungle, and into man. To evolve differently in they're different

regions. Perhaps this is accident, or maybe by design. Or it was just a part of our evolution.

is there a threat to man?

There could very well be a gene, organism, something inside of us making us self destruct, or something outide, or

both. that all goes back to a series of recent alien genes. Or maybe natures kill switch if an experiment goes wrong.

Final notes:

Or I could be thinking too small.. and the vastness of this is so complex, they can and do wipe the slate clean and

start all over with the basics. How and why...as I find my answers, it only opens more questions.

Perhaps we are being dumbed down, at the microscopic level, because we are escaping the rest of nature, too distant,

destructive and alien.. being made of the same blocks, would it not be easy for the rest of the world, if not

ourselves to be infiltrated by nature, or an alien organism, with the only reason to kill all humans.

Draft 1 for glp

looking for input, thank you
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP