Users Online Now: 1,988 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 492,889
Pageviews Today: 783,875Threads Today: 324Posts Today: 4,847
08:31 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Illuminati Coup D'etat Set to begin in 2012 (Who i am, How i know this, And what is set to come)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello users of GLP, I arrive tonight with one message and one message only. Several sources have told me that this is the website to go to in order to get a message viral with haste. I believe they have chosen correctly as i have observed this board for the past few months.

I am what you call a power broker. People come to me for information in exchange for information. My job is very risky and often gets me into dire situations. I have worked for the CIA, FBI, Mafia, Yakuza, Triads, you name it i have done it. To those wondering how i got this "job" I was simply chosen from birth. My Parents were High level CIA operatives and from the age of 4, they had decided to send me to my teachers for training to become a power broker. I traveled the world for 12 straight years, learning several languages, martial arts, Sciences, Medicines, Banking and most importantly, Regime Change.

Once i had hit the age of 17, i was then initiated into the Illuminati. The trial to join the Illuminati for an outsider....is very very dangerous. I was given no choice in the matter for at the age of 16, i already knew how the world worked and who was in charge. My choice was either fight for my life and do the Illuminati's bidding or Die in the most gruesome of ways. I decided to live and become a dog for the Illuminati.

Over the next 10 years, i did what ever the Illuminati asked me to. I was one of 100 Power Brokers working for the British Sect of the Illuminati (the most powerful branch, lead by Lord Rothschild.) The missions i had to undertake were dangerous. Often times i thought i would be killed by the enemy or betrayed by the Illuminati. I can honestly say the only upside to working for the Illuminati is the vast amount of power you have. I had access to Millions (My own Blackcard) Houses, Luxury and Sports cars, Women, Sporting Events, Executive parties...everything.

But i am not here to talk about myself tonight. 3 years ago, i was given very, very, important information regarding the Illuminati. A Coup D'etat, will be occurring within a year from now. I could not believe what my source was telling me. The Illuminati is the most sacred group in the world, they basically run the money system. I had to make sure my source wasn't lying so i had him give me various details. I ended up finding out that everything he said was true and the Illuminati is about to go through War. Approximately 1/3 of the Illuminati has decided to side with Humanity, and they WILL NOT go through with Global Extermination. My source has told me that this may have something to do with God's representative in the Illuminati. Could this be what the Bible Prophesied?

After my Ultimate Source had just given me this information, he told me that the world must know, and that soon the time will come to choose, Good or Evil. So now my friends, with this important information at hand, it is time to prepare for the Trials to come, as with this Coup D'etat. the Illuminati will have no choice but to finally reveal itself to the World.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP