Users Online Now: 2,004 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 992,749
Pageviews Today: 1,774,423Threads Today: 763Posts Today: 13,520
08:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject EX satanist spills the beans on the christian church infiltration and the truth behind why most christians are so cold and heartless.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I found this on the "Believe or go to hell" thread but was not sure how to use the "Quote" feature so I just copied it across. I thought it was so thought provoking having known a satanist or two in my days that it deserved its own thread.

I am not agreeing or disagreeing with what this person wrote but I have seen lots of evidence of what he says because I have been in several churches in my 25 years.
What he talks about I have seen when I look back in hundsight. Read it and judge for yourself.

It does explain some of the goings on I personally witnessed and also the people who I knew who were satanists did talk about doing this sort of thing.
==========================================================================​==============================================

I am an ex satanist and I used to head some covens in %$&^%$#@ and I will be up front and honest when I say that I saw more love and compassion for their fellow man amongst the other satanists than I have seen displayed by most christians here at GLP or anywhere else.

Being an ex satanist I know exactly what evil is.

I met the lord after 20 years as a satanist and it was not in a church. I am yet to meet God in a church. Satan is far more at home in churches today that he was in the covens I oversaw. With good reason.

We used to infiltrate churches all the time and my ex bretheren still do.

The fruits of our labours are what you see in how they treat people with a cold hard indifference and every word they speak is threats of fire and loads of fear.

They are too blinded by self rightousness to see the pure evil that it is.

We loved to attend meetings and go down the front and say the "Sinners" prayer. It gained their trust. Some of us chosen for the task went to bible college and earned degrees so we could become pastors and teachers and deacons ect.

The goal was to gradually introduce the sort of elitism and hate disguised as love you see happenning every time you disagree with a christian or ask them any hard question.

They have been programmed to respond with spite, insults or cold indifference like Ice used to display when ridiculed about his "Rapture" stance during the Harold camping debacle.

The programming is intense and very well ingrained.

It works and keeps on working.

Every church both in Australia and in Americia, especially the pentecostal ones, have a pastor or at least a few counsellors and deacons who are practicing satanists.

The favourite position was pastor or teacher or home group leader. From there we could easily grow on gullible trusting minds the elite mindset and the sheer contempt for all others that you are experiencing.

The most cherrished doctrine and the one that gave us the biggest laugh was the hell doctrine. That was one of my ex masters all time greats and still is today. To think we made a loving God into a satanic monster just like the one WE worshipped and had the "Fools" swallowing it. And what was even more hilarious to me a the time was going out "Evangelising" on the streets.

That was the highlight of the week. Heading out into the streets to on purpose and with evil intent to immunize all we came across AGAINST Jesus by making him out to be both love and death all in one.

Sometimes someone would "Accept" Jesus but we knew they were only doing it because they were scared to death of this "Hell" we loved to preach so much. They were not truly saved. They said the prayer in fear. There was never any "Love" involved. Only fear and death.

Fear is what Satan uses and it is his greatest tool in destroying christianity and its reputation. The world now knows as a whole that God is Hell and so many cant accept that God they know as popularly preached is the very same thing my ex master represents. And so many more DO and are programmed against seeing it. The best LIE is the closest one to the truth.

Those who do serve God (with a few exceptions) only serve God because they "Know" what they will do to him if they don't. Had our "Doctrines" not been preached they would have had nothing to do with God at all. Because as you can see they are still just as evil if not MORE so than if they had never accepted Jesus.

Nothing changed on the inside except an INCREASE of evil. Self righteousness and elitism that has been tended so well, is far more insidious and evil than any other sin.

The infiltration of all the churches has been going on for a long long time.

You want to know who else is a satanist?

Benny Hinn.

Kenneth Copeland.

Jesse Duplantis.

Cresflo Dollar.

Billy Graham.

Joyce Myer.

IN fact all the major names you know today and many of the lesser known but influential ones ARE practicing satanists.

You CAN tell them by their fruits.

DO they preach HELL?

DO they preach fear?

DO they always go on and on about money?

DO they charge people thousands of dollars to attend their "Seminars"?

These are all the fruits of a very successful infiltrator.

They focus on fear, greed, self, and works.

All the trademarks of my ex master satan.

Jesus did indeed say "Know them by their fruits"

I don't need to give proof of what I am saying. Their fruits are everywhere. Just turn on any christian TV show or go to any major "Convention" or church and its all there for you to see.

For those who think I am not a christian and am just saying things let me state this.

JESUS IS LORD AND COME IN THE FLESH AND ROSE AGAIN ON THE THIRD DAY AND NOW SITS AT THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER AND WILL RETURN AGAIN AND DEFEAT AND DESTROY SATAN AND ALL HIS WORKS AND WILL REIGN FOREVER AND EVER.

NO one who IS a satanist or NOT a christian who KNOWS Jesus personally could DARE make such a bold statement.

Christians who follow those teachings I just mentioned you have been TOTALLY DECIEVED.

The best thing you can do is never ever go to church and just meet with one another like they did in the early church.

The church and its "Doctrines" are all basically satanic now.

Keep attending church at your own peril.

That is all I am going to say.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP