Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject PLANET X/NIBIRU/BROWN DWARF RESEARCH UPDATE 10/30 - GREAT INFO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message hey guys

idk how many of you are subscribed to Terral's youtube channel but he recently added another video showing some of the more recent findings regarding this high density object we have in our solar system. this reality has never been anyone's opinion. the only ones by this point still laughing at the individuals concerned with the issue are the people who wont take 20 minutes to really look at the evidence for this thing. its overwhelming and like i said beyond opinion. the object is real, always has been, and is beginning to get damn close to this planet. (again)

so here's the link. there's actually some real good info in here and Terral does a good job presenting the data i think. his research team is strong and very collaborative. they are coming up with some of the best info on these objects in/around our local system while NASA continues to lie, withhold, and distort information having all of us non-elitist's run around scrambling to figure out what the hell is going on.

[link to www.youtube.com]

btw i post for awareness not to troll fear.
i love you all.
thankyou.abduct
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP