Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Amateur Photographer Here
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Some of you may know of me here, and for once instead of giving mine, I would appreciate anyone´s opinion on some of the photos I´ve taken over the past year or so (good, bad or indifferent).

Other than being an opinionated ass (of which I am pretty accomplished)...I´m a very amateur photgrapher that loves nature shots...

Believe it or not, I´m conservative too....go figure. I guess I´m just trying to get in touch with my liberal side...

If any of you has some time to visit, I would love your opinion on the few photos I´ve posted so far - now that I have a blog site...

[link to northwestuspics.blogspot.com]

The ones you will see represent a very small sampling (I have over 500 of the Teton Mt. Range and Yellowstone), but these are pretty good ones.

Thanks...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP