Users Online Now: 2,413 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,681,299
Pageviews Today: 2,463,411Threads Today: 674Posts Today: 13,909
08:05 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UFO's sighted during high school football game in Arizona.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On Friday night, high school senior Dushawn Brown scored a pretty touchdown for his Horizon Huskies team in Scottsdale, Ariz. That's not too out of the ordinary, as Dushawn's a good player. But what went on at the same time Brown made the play was quite abnormal -- even paranormal.
A fan at the game caught three lights hovering and shifting in the dark sky over the desert:
Even the coaches were talking about the show in the sky after the game:
"I did see it during the game," Horizon head coach Steve Casey told Maxpreps.com. "I said to one of my assistant coaches that the aliens came to watch us play."
Those at the game weren't the only ones who noticed. Other videos have popped up to corroborate the through-the-uprights evidence.
Shockingly, there are a number of theories floating around, from skydivers to lens flares. One commenter pointed out that it was clearly a skydiving team with tracer sparks attached, and they are often mistaken for UFOs. Some even dismiss the lights as standard backyard Chinese lanterns.
Reached by phone Tuesday, Dushawn's dad, Davie Brown, said he didn't even know about the UFO sighting. Like Dushawn himself, he must have been focused on the game.

[link to m.yahoo.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP