Users Online Now: 1,701 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 61,787
Pageviews Today: 84,873Threads Today: 56Posts Today: 409
12:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has Anyone Else Had This Happen to Them? Is it NSA, FBI or DHS?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I received a text message on my mobile phone last night from a number I didn't know. Here is the message I got-

Hi (my first name, yes they knew it), Jaz wants you to join their Life360 private safety network. Join here to keep each other safe: [link to www.life360.com]

I replied back to number that texted me with...sorry, I don't know any "jaz". Then I received this automated reply-

This phone number is part of the life360 emergency notification system. To learn more please go to www.life360.com.

So, I go to life360 and find out that it is an app for android phones that allow people to set up networks and track each other in real time. It will allow others in the network to "ping me" and see exactly where I am anytime they want to, and I could do the same to them. Now, the puzzling thing to me is that I really don't know anyone who goes by the name Jaz. No one that I know has ever asked me or talked to me about being in any kind of network like this. Is this some kind of scam, or am I being tracked by one of the alphabet agencies?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP