Users Online Now: 1,152 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 168,238
Pageviews Today: 284,417Threads Today: 88Posts Today: 1,752
04:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject IS LEONID ELENIN A CODE!????????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THERE IS A LOT OF DOT JOINING TO BE DONE HERE.

[link to www.thefreedictionary.com]

Leonid means: (Astronomy) any member of a meteor shower that is usually insignificant, but more spectacular every 33 years, and occurs annually in mid-November, appearing to radiate from a point in the constellation Leo

ELENIN MEANS Eleven Nine. Possibly 11/9/????

If you are all familiar with the 11133 X marks the spot there is a lot of dot joining to be done.

if not read here Thread: Impact Point of Elenin Leaked

Now google 11133 and look at the 2nd result which point directly at Japan Earthquake & Tsunami

This is a creepy coincidence is it not? The X where yu55 is supposedly possibly going to impact is right near where the Tsunami of 11th March 2011 was generated.

Could this have been a test run for something that is on its way that we are unable to stop? exactly 6 months prior?

Couple these coincedences with the EAS warning system that is being tested that day and the "Pacific Wave Operation" occurring around the same time.

GOOGLE "11133 nasa gov" and one of the results right at the top is this image

[link to www.google.com.au]

another strange coincendence.

I dont want to cause panic im just asking questions and feel like something is being communicated in plain sight here. If NASA knew something theres no way they could release this info as it would cause worldwide disruption. I think that clues are possibly being leaked though.

I beleive that possibly the ELENIN comet was a false flag in order to shift focus away from yu55 2 weeks prior.

ELENIN is an anagram for 11/9
and LEONID means meteor shower.

What is going on here. are we being duped, or being leaked reliable info?

or am i mad?5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP