Users Online Now: 1,830 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 360,857
Pageviews Today: 569,205Threads Today: 194Posts Today: 2,807
07:10 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Stop judging me for what other black people do!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm a black man who is all about respecting others, peace and harmony, and productiveness. So don't judge me for what another person does, just because they happen to be black. I don't co-sign half of the shit I see young black people doing nowadays, just because they are black do not put them into the category with me. I am a human being who thinks for his self, I don't need society judging me for what a damn fool does. I would think if you were intelligent and didn't have an agenda, you would not judge a person for what complete strangers do, you don't want people judging you for what total strangers do, so don't do it to me. I read post after post talking about black people like we have some type of hive mindset and it's just not true. I'm tired of it so let your god given brain guide you through the bullshit you may see everyday in the news, because it appals me too. I have 5 teenage kids who do not behave like the savages you read about or see in the paper too, so they would like it if they were only judged for their own actions. I now leave you with your regularly scheduled doom.
rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP