Users Online Now: 1,714 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,502,669
Pageviews Today: 2,488,688Threads Today: 927Posts Today: 16,858
11:58 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Full Breakdown of "Replaceable Me" Simpsons (YU-55) Asteroid Episode Aired 11-6-11
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There was a thread on here posted and someone said we should do a full analysis. Well, I had to. Here goes.

--Opens with Willie on a Leaf Blower HIGH IN THE CLOUDS. Flying off saying something like 'Gah' or 'Yah' -
--Head of Jebediah Springfield Falls on boy- Ice Cream cone on Right Eye- Nati Symbolism
--Bird (raven?) lands on "Donut" could be symbol of round planet?- Ravens/Crows= DEATH " The Greeks believed, as do some people today, that if a crow perches on a roof it is an omen of death "
I'll skip the 30 lost cats sign.
--Bart writes: "It's November 6th, Why aren't we airing a Halloween Special?" That's a good question Bart. Also shows, this show was written for this particular day.
A quick note on the Halloween Specials- they are usually very ironic, and have extended opening scenes. Let's continue.
Also notice as Bart stands at the board- there is a "simpson" ASTRONAUT on the wall.
I'll also leave Marge hitting homer out of the Analysis.

On to the Smithsonian scene:
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP