Users Online Now: 2,154 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 481,735
Pageviews Today: 819,314Threads Today: 356Posts Today: 5,436
10:34 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject KABC LOS ANGELES TAKES DOWN LIVE EARTHQUAKE CAM??? BIZARRE EARTHQUAKE REPORTS, UPTICK & ANOMALIES?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message wtf

Oh hell no they didn't!

[link to abclocal.go.com]

now thats what I call WEIRD.

Its been working every time I've checked it out over the past week...

don't want to read too much into this as it could be a simple glitch, but strange timing to pull the cam IMHO. This anomaly should be monitored.

So i'll let this slide for now, but if any other shit starts goin down, i'm callin bullshit!

---------------------------------------------------------
PAGE NOT FOUND
We are sorry, but the URL you requested could not be found. The page you are looking for may have been renamed, moved, or deleted.

Please check the URL for spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors.

Click here to go back to our home page.

If you believe you've reached this page in error, please let us know (all fields are optional)

------------------------------------------------------

WHY TODAY? A YU55 BLACKOUT starting? he he

right when there's some strange station readings globally today after the TAIWAN Quake that some reports say was a 7.4 MAG!

the PLOT THICKENS... and its not even 11/9/11 when the massive Tsunami & emergency drills all around the pacific ring and nation take place.

DOOM ALERT??? holding pattern

he he

Thread: The 212 NIN3 11 SYZYGY SUPER QUAKE, TSUNAMI WARNING MEGA-THREAD (Page 6)

good catch lookin out Finland.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP