Users Online Now: 2,133 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,120,886
Pageviews Today: 1,562,446Threads Today: 424Posts Today: 7,676
12:50 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject the NOME NUGGET (alaska), grim masons, ghostly dog, editorial about shipping animals and bodies before landing a human (WTF?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message i posted this days ago during their "epic storm"
i still think this is worth looking over, if nothing just for the sheer wtf infotainment of factor of things like "nolan the colon". i mean, why nome why?
but mostly i want to know why the editorial called "press #" says nonchalantly why it's suh a drag that it's so common that you have to land the animals "and bodies" before you can land "a human:. no really, what IS that?

nome has the most FBI visits of any town.
and the most mysterious dissapearances.

this will keep you up wondering. :)

the nome nugget. creepy local paper.
look that photo of all the freemasons in the street with the subtitle "can you see the ghostly dog running to meet the loyal members?"
and then there is a mysterious disease killing seals. sounds like radiation poisoning to me.
this is the weirdest small town paper i have ever seen.

oh, and the photo is called "breaking the fun barrier" wtf? it looks like anything but fun. a bunch of creepy masons staring grimly into the camera and the "ghostly dog". fun. ya.

i wish i could cut and paste from this pdf,it is unreal.
"how many have asked about cargo shipping options and had to listen about shipping animals and bodies before landing a human"
???????????? it's an editorial called press # about "phone trees"

latest issue with masons and ghost dog etc.
[link to www.nomenugget.net]

[link to www.nomenugget.net]

gotta look through their archives.

and get this:

nome, alaska, such a weird place:
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

"Nome experienced a large number of unexplained disappearances, a fact that is not disputed. FBI declines comment but does not deny that there have been 2000+... visits to Nome over the past 60 years. In relation to population density, Nome has the most FBI visits than any other city in the US. Additionally, in one scene of The Simpsons Movie, when the family moves to Alaska, Marge knits a doormat that reads "Nome Sweet Nome", revealing their exact location. In Disney Pixar short films the snow globe the snowman is trying to get out of says Nome Sweet Nome Alaska."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP