Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The FEMA/ FCC test is a weapon!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ******Warning*******

The FEMA/FCC test conducted on 11/9/11 was a frequency activation code of various programs placed into the subconscious of people via chips, vaccines, food & water additives, chemtrails & morgellons, etc. Next, people will be activated consciously by key words or phrases that they hear randomly through their media outlets. These people who activate will begin to do destructive things to themselves and others, all with various capacities. welcome to the zombie apocalypse.

look at the comments on this page:
[link to theintelhub.com]

"I’m in RI and had what I thought to be a weird experience.Tthe test came on at 2pm. It was heavy, gritty static with two voices and barely audible. I turned the T.V. off after 10 seconds. 20 seconds later the phone rang, showing a MA number and name of a person who I know. I let it go to voicemail. It stated that it was a text to landline message, so I answered. It was the testing system! Telling me that it was a test followed by a loud synthetic, harmonic beeping noise. Wigged me right the hell out. Obviously the system hacked into a random number that has called me previously. The test may have failed in some areas, but it knew that I disconnected the signed when I turned the t.v. off. Knowing a signed was terminated is one thing, knowing exactly what phone number and incoming calls associated to that number through a terminated signal within 20 seconds is something totally different and unnerving."

CDC preparing for zombe apocalypse:
In Oct. 29 2007, authors TE Sloth and David Wong published 5 Scientific Reasons a Zombie
Apocalypse Could Actually Happen. With over 11 million views, the article lists five possible
catalysts, their proximity to established conditions and the probability of each.
#5 Brain Parasites
#4 Neurotoxins
#3 The Real “Rage Virus”
#2 Neurogenesis
#1 Nanobots

Please excuse the religious rhetoric, if you have already freed yourself from such controls.
[link to www.stevequayle.com]

Couple this information with the rituals being conducted right now and you might see the alarm here.
Thread: The Mayans are taking the Crystal skulls across the US(UPDATED)
Thread: BREAKING !!!! A masonic ritual is said to be held tomorrow 11-11-11 at the bottom of the great pyramid !!!!

more background info:
[link to www.youtube.com]

also, look up "mind wars."

if you scoff, ridicule, or on star this thread you are compromised!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP