Users Online Now: 3,220 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,596,322
Pageviews Today: 2,115,434Threads Today: 441Posts Today: 8,650
01:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject omfg Sadusky scandal,murder, pedo ring, politicians??????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ok, so i was researching on the scandal and reading blogs and came across this one here.

[link to jamesrenner.wordpress.com]

ok so on that one it talkes about the murder of 22-year-old Betsy Aardsma back in 1969. ok, so researched to see if Sandusky was at Penn State around that time and sure enough he was. In 1969 Sandusky was working under Paterno as assistant.
damneddamned
Then,the writer of 20/20 vision PAMELA WEST, felt she uncovered the murderers identity and consulted with the DA Ray Gricar who is still missing but Gricar told her not to publish the book because there was not enough evidence against the "powerful mystery supposed killer". It's obvious to me Pamela must have been referring to Sandusky, This s$$ht is serious.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

I'm doing more research on this but I believe we have a child molestor who is also most likely possibly a murderer.
If I were the police in charge of this case, I would questione him in the murder of Betsy Aardsma, the dissapereance of Ray Gricar, and I sure as heck would get the names of the disgusting nasty rich people who were possibly molesting all these children also and making big donations in exchange. Wealthy powerful people are involved and Sandusky needs to give up the names.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News