Users Online Now: 1,808 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 694,213
Pageviews Today: 1,179,044Threads Today: 440Posts Today: 8,045
01:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What kind of romantic relationship would you rather be in?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I want your opinion GLPers. Would you rather be in:

A loving relationship where the person accepts you for who you are, and even your bad habits/ aspects. They also share some bad habits, but you always have fun together and enjoy life even though you may not "grow" as a person? They are not willing to change any of their bad habits

Or...

A mostly loving relationship where your sig other encourages you to change your bad ways but still loves you. You have a good time together and even "grow" as a person for the better. But sometimes you feel like "if you don't like this about me why are you here?" or even feelings of inadequency? They are willing to change and grow with you.

What's better? I'm kinda torn right now thinking about this the last couple days. That old saying comes to mind, you can't change someone else to suit you. It is true, but sometimes change comes from within and a little push helps, even a mean or insulting push.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP