Users Online Now: 1,424 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 218,634
Pageviews Today: 292,009Threads Today: 103Posts Today: 1,148
02:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 1st time I saw a UFO last night!!! It's exciting!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message English isn't my first language so I'll try my best to share what my experience last night...

I live in Manila, PHilippines. I'm renting a condo unit, I'm on the 18th floor and my bed is pretty close to the large window of my unit. Everytime I go to bed at night, I get to see the night sky and there hasn't been a time when I didn't see an airplane so I'm pretty sure how planes look light at night.

So last night when I hit the bed, I noticed this orange inverted cross-shaped light in the sky, at first I thought it was a plane but after 2-5 seconds of looking at it, I immediately realized that it wasn't a plane because it's just one light and no part of it was blinking like the ones in plane. So my next thought was that it could be a falling star, but it was too slow moving to be a falling star. I've already seen a meteor shower when I was in high school so I knew meteors don't last long in the sky.

Then after about a minute, Damn, another one of the same thing I saw just popped out just below it, it's bigger but it has the same look, and it was moving VERTICALLY in a very STRAIGHT path. (I'VE NEVER SEEN A PLANE DO THAT) It wasn't as slow as the first one which seemed to be moving downwards. At this point I called my brother who was in the living room watching Fast Five, he also saw it so I know I wasn't just dreaming. He wasn't really interested in this stuff so he just went back to the computer and resumed watching.

Then I looked at the far left of the sky, I saw three of the same thing but they're much smaller (they're further), they were moving up and down with not so much speed as the ones I see in youtube videos. The first thing I did after they're gone is to check GLP and Facebook to see if there are reports of other UFO sightings in any part of the world, I didn't find one.

I have to admit I used to think all those vids in youtube are all BS but when I saw it last night, I was like, you've got to be kidding me! Too bad I wasn't able to record it with my camera (GF's dad borrowed it for their singapore trip). I could've uploaded it to our local TV news' website and for instant fame hehe :) (Just like Ireport on CNN)

Now I'm already a UFO believer, the question right now is, are they man-made or are they really from Alien entities?

It's pretty cool to see them with your own eyes!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP