Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Suicide is a lie
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Taking your life to be rid of all the pain in this life, is the worst option that a human being can make. The thoughts of someone contemplating are, I want this to be quick and painless, but the soul does not die, it lives on.
After suicide the soul will live in the the torment of hell forever. Think of the absolute worst day of your life and it will be utterly unfathomably worse than this, not a moment of rest, unquenchable anguish and torment and suffering.
If you have a terminal illness, money debt issues, a generally terrible life, whatever circumstances, these sufferings are temporary.
This life, whether it be a few minutes, 10 years, 20, 30 or 90, it is only temporary. The next life is eternal, forever.
And if you ponder this in your minds eye for a little while, which life is the one that will be the most rewarding to you?
The life that you live now, that is a numbered amount of years or the one that is never ending, forever.
Get some help. There are plenty of avenues of help for the asking. You can call a suicide hotline, they are trained for this. Go to Church on Sunday and if you wish you can talk to clergy afterwards. Anyone can have eternal Salvation, which is free for the asking, make a commitment to live your life righteously and when you die an Earthly death, you will be in Heaven. No suffering but joyous elation forever. You see, my life used to be full of anguish, I was very low. If you saw me now, you would never think it. The Lord has helped me. Sometimes life is not easy and you don't think it ever will be. That is a lie form the pit of hell. Try the Lord. Do this one thing for me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP