Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An open letter to George HW Bush
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hello Sir,

This is your very good friend, Ehm here...

I am sort of just trying this out here...I don't really have an actual letter at the moment to put here.

So instead, why don't I talk about the overall situation and that of the project. As you know, my ultimate desire is to be free, which means to get them to close my case, which they will never do because they are afraid I will seek revenge upon them if I were set free. It's sort of a catch 22. So the question becomes, like, what then can we do, if anything, about that problem? Well, I could promise them that I will be nice and not seek revenge, because, as you know sir, I am of course, very nice and represent all things good...but I assumn they will not be accepting that. So, I was thinking that we could simply make a list of the members of the little working group that decides my fate, and one one side, we write down the names of people who like me, or are nuetral overall...on the other side, we write down the names of people who dislike me and keep voting against me. Then we ask those on the bad guy side to resign their positions in the working group, out of an obligation to humanity to fulfill their duty as best as possible, which, being that everyone knows they can't do because they are personally biased towards me, qill lead them to see my point and resign at once.

OK, I realize they may not go along so fast...so we must turn up the heat on them a we tad. And the way we do that is...I will keep this part out of the public eye and save it for my next private correspondance.

Alright then...what else have we got going on?

Ahh yes...the project.

Well, as you know sir, it's coming along just fine, I suppose.

Of course, there is that private matter...I'm going to save that discussion for my next private correspondance as well...but you know where that all stands anyhow.

But, I've been thinking...

The project will come to fruition in say like, January...I mean, I kind of expect that to be the case at this point, so you know, let's just use that date for now. So, I've been thinking...you know, those guys are not really in control of my case at all...or so I think...yet, they do seem interested in cooperating on the closure of my case now don't they? Yes, they do. That makes them possible allies sir, you know, like in our secret war with the wrong side of the list people...you know what I mean sir?

But I don't know how to translate their new found love of me, into practical work on doing something about my enemies?
Other than once again to suggest the assistance of the FBI in addressing the general lawless nature of the bad side of the list of named members of the working group...

Are you sure we can't just chop people's heads off sir? That would be a whole lot easier you know.

I suppose not, but you know...maybe someone else could chop off heads. No one ever wants to do that for me.

Well, anyway...I was also thinking...about the path foreward from here sir, and I see it in two avenues...one, deals effectivly with the nasty people on the working group who keep trying to kill me and frees me to be free...the other path is slightly more unusual. Let's consider that second one here, since this is a perfectly comfy place to do so.

Let's say the working group is unwilling to adjust it's membership.

Well, as you know, the United States of AMerica is a great nation that allways follows it's laws. So we could still go to the Supreme court...but, I think they will still refuse to hear our case.

Now...I'm thinking here...

We start that road by being told the US is no longer a nation of laws, but operates now, on a basis of raw power.

I see...

Then we move back to the project...If I can't be free, then we can at least rock the boat a little bit you know, and who knows, if we create enough trouble, we might convince other people to convince our enemies to resign their position on that Goddam brick wall between me and free, which is the decision making panel, I call the working group.

Talk to you later,

Your very good friend,

Ehm
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP