Users Online Now: 1,387 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 17,251
Pageviews Today: 33,036Threads Today: 17Posts Today: 176
12:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do you see 1:11? You are the Branch!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Isaiah 11:1 There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse, (Jesus)
And a Branch shall grow out of his roots.
(2) The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him,
The Spirit of wisdom and understanding,
The Spirit of counsel and might,
The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.
(3) His delight is in the fear of the Lord,
And He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes,
Nor decide by the hearing of His ears;

(4) But with righteousness He shall judge the poor,
And decide with equity for the meek of the earth;
He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth,
And with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked.
(5) Righteousness shall be the belt of His loins,
And faithfulness the belt of His waist.

And here is the 11:11 people....

Isaiah 11:11
It shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time
To recover the remnant of His people who are left,
From Assyria and Egypt,
From Pathros and Cush,
From Elam and Shinar,
From Hamath and the islands of the sea.

All those that see the numbers are descendants of the lost tribes of Israel. The USA is full of them, which is why we became a great nation in the first place. Haggai chapter 2 seems to indicate that the Branch will be gathered on Kislev 24, which is December 20. My guess is it is this year, but I don't know. Plus, because of differences in calendars etc. it could be right up to Christmas eve.

One other thing, the Branch are all descendants of King David (see Jeremiah 33) it is never stated directly in the bible, but it is alluded to. Zerubbabel and Joshua are the two representative figures the bible uses, the king and the priest (see Zachariah). The deliverers are all descendants of David; Moses, Zerubbabel, Joshua, all descendants.

My guess is a war will happen in the middle east, involving Iran and Syria and Lebannon at least, and this will trigger the gathering of the Branch, i.e. the 144,000.
Hope this clears up any confusion you all might have. It has nothing to do with the church as we have all been taught in our apostate religions (institutions of man). It is all about Israel and the Lost tribes.

Peace to you!sheep
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP