Users Online Now: 1,740 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,171,109
Pageviews Today: 2,053,700Threads Today: 789Posts Today: 15,662
10:09 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Reptilians are controlling humanity through another dimension. THEY LIVE. Links/explanation for proof!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, in this thread i will post a few videos from youtube. I'm sure most of you already know about George H.W. Bush being reptilian, what with his eyes changing from being round to slits to round and back again.

You can blame this on 'lighting,' but HE isn't the only one who has done it.

But i'll just post it anyway...

Now, David dIcke tries to bring attention to all of this. Wonder why? He is a reptile too. Watch his slip-up after 3:15

It was in this video that we believed we seen David dIcke's eyes change. We didn't watch the whole 6 hour thing, just part 1 in a different video, but it's the same video:

Hitler was a reptile too, you can check this out in his Trimph speech at like 3:53, when he starts to get loud. Noticeable...

Then we watched this video about Michelle obama being a reptile, showing different pictures with her teeth looking different:

In THIS video of her, you can see that her teeth change shape, you can see the sharpness at the bottom and at one point when she flicks her tongue (as these reptiles do often) her bottom teeth look flat!

The 'tongue flicking' is common in these 'people,' because they're lizards....Rahm Emmanuel does it, and that guy, oh man....We watched this compilation video of some totally bullshit 'reptile' stuff and genuine eye changes, and Ben Bernanke and Rahm were two who stood out.

This is the video:

This is probably why George W. Bush has been photographed with brown eyes and blue eyes. Maybe this is why Obama has been photographed with a mole and no mole.

Ok, i really wasn't counting on this fucking computer to be so slow. I would've liked to show video of William S. Burroughs, Tori Amos, David dIcke, Bill Birnes (UFO hunters guy who usually wears shades) and Eric Von Daniken (Author of Chariots of the Gods?) and THEIR eyes doing the same, changing from round to slit, and especially Tori and her eyes changing color.

These 'people' are all reptilians, and they have influenced humanity without us noticing their TRUE form. As Icke said, there are malevolant and benevolant reptiles.

This is very crazy to believe, as David outlines in many of his books, but it does seem to be reality.

I will post the videos that i found their eyes to change, but since the internet is slow i can't type in the exact time for you all.

William:

Daniken:

Birnes:

(I really don't remember the Tori Amos interview that we watched, but if you just search and watch her eyes you'll be able to find it. This internet fucking sucks, i'd find it for you guys if i could. I believe the interview we seen was from '92)

I was with my friend when we discovered all of this last night, and we freaked each other out. It started when we were watching a video on the Denver Airport, looking at the murals and stuff like that.

Then we started talking about this show 'decoded' and how in one episode, native americans were pissed off about Mt. Rushmoore. Then we started to watch Ancient Aliens and that is when i brought up the reptiles and then we started to talk about 'ultraterrestrials.'

The first video we actually watched was this:

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Best_evidence_that_reptilians_are_re​al?id=66afed14033d9a7f55d

Then we dug a bit deeper and realized that even in videos that don't say 'exposed as reptilian' or something or other, 'people' who have influenced humanity all have weird eyes similar to that of reptiles already 'exposed.'

We had never noticed the above 'people's' eyes before as we did then, that day. We fucking freaked ourselves out.

We made sure we weren't trying to see what we wanted to see. We talked about this. We definitely seen these 'people's' eyes change color and shape. We freeze-framed certain parts just to see that we weren't fucking crazy. For instance, sometimes one eye will be darker than the other. This was true for Burroughs. I was laughing it off, being excited that we had uncovered the 'truth' to all of this. But my friend just had his hand on his mouth, in disbelief, especially by the time we got to Tori. We tried searching for Jim Morrison but he always had is eyes closed when he sang. He was the lizard king. ohyeah

Try debunking this, i ask all of you on GLP to, cause this is too much. I believe it to be true. If you can't find the 'reptile eyes' in the above videos, do your own searches and look at their eyes in different interviews in different lightings and stuff like that.

It's all in their eyes, they just can't control it all of the time...

The truth just might be stranger than fiction....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP