Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Uncle told me threads made simple - V. 1.0
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is a beta version. V 1.0
This is open source.
Feel free to improvise ,update and release V 1.5

My Uncle told me threads made simple:

Just fill in the blanks.

Last evening we were having dinner, when my dad got a call from my Uncle who works for ______________________________.
My Uncle has never called us in ____ years, so this was very surprising and shocking.
My Dad's face was pale as he put down the receiver.
He called me over and said _____________________ so ______________ your Uncle and ______________________________.
Your Uncle also said that the ______________________________.
Seems something big was ___________________________________________________________.

Believe me , I know this is hard to believe, but my Uncle has been working for ______________________ for _____ years, and if there's anybody who has that kind of info then its him.
Take this info as you will , but my advise to you is to __________________and RUN and ____________________ and JUMP and _____________________________.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP