Users Online Now: 1,997 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,974,896
Pageviews Today: 2,915,750Threads Today: 798Posts Today: 16,522
11:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GUARANTEED DOOM --- Follow this thread and I guarantee you doom - SERIOUSLY.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok folks, you want doom? I will give you doom and will deliver as promised.

You simply have to follow my instructions and I guarantee you doom.

DOOM FOR MEN
------------------

Necessary supplies:

(1) Ball Ping Hammer
(2) Your Testicles

Process:

Remove your clothing. Approach a table that is waist high. Place your testicles upon the table. Slam the hammer multiple times into your testicles. Enjoy your doom.

DOOM FOR WOMEN
----------------------

Necessary supplies:

(1) Meat Clever (Wooden Type used to tenderize meat)
(2) Your cute little kitty

Remove your clothing. Go to the sofa and sit down. Now, raise your legs up into the air while sliding your buttocks to the edge of the sofa. Slam the meat clever multiple times into your tender little folds of love. Enjoy your doom.

I promised you doom and all you need to do is follow this thread just as I promised in the subject line. Consider this your first authentic doom experience here on GLP. You need search no further.

Have a wonderful evening/day depending on where you currently reside.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP