Users Online Now: 1,681 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 329,048
Pageviews Today: 538,462Threads Today: 180Posts Today: 3,182
07:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject *ALERT* Massive Chaos And Gridlock To Be Unleashed On NYC This Thursday 11/17 (Live Real Time Bridge, and Street Cams)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Massive chaos, gridlock to be unleashed on NYC:

I live in NYC, and many times have to go into the city where all this stuff is happening. I'm gonna try to avoid that area like the plague as best I can!

This is going to turn real ugly now, and not just here in NYC, but everywhere where they are protesting OWS. They are being instructed to do so.

Read more: Massive chaos, gridlock to be unleashed on NYC

[link to www.wnd.com]

All NYC Bridges will be shut down on 11/17 by occupy wall street protesters.

If you would like to have a birds eye view on just what's happening on all NYC Bridges tomorrow November 17th with the occupy wall street protests, here is a link so you can watch live and in real-time:

MTA NYC Bridges and Tunnel Real Time Cams:

[link to webcam.mta.info]

-------------​-------------------------------------------------------------------

Some NYC Traffic will be shut down on 11/17 by occupy wall street protesters.

If you would like to have a birds eye view on just what's happening on some NYC Streets, Roads, and Highways tomorrow November 17th with the occupy wall street protests, here is a link so you can watch live and in real-time:

NYC DOT - Real Time Traffic Cams:

[link to nyctmc.org]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------​----

What's in store for the 17th?

--------------------------------------------------------

My Other Thread Full Of Live Real Time Links To Follow Occupy Wall Street.

Thread: 11/17 NYC Chaos Occupy Wall Street Mega Live Feeds Bridges, Tunnels, Subways, Streets, Traffic, 60 + OWS Live Streams (Watch It All Here Live)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP