Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The REAL Identity of Everyone in the Illuminati *Not a Joke*
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The illuminati is everyone illuminated on television who presents a point of view. This is symbolized by an illuminated eye in a triangle. *cough* back of dollar bill *cough*

Let's take a look at some people who you may not believe are part of the illuminati:

Ron Paul- "I'm just your down to earth guy presenting solutions to problems which need to be fixed! The other people in the MSM (*Note: obviously the illuminati as well*) give me shit and I think that's funny. People are like "Wow the MSM and gov't must really hate him." When in reality they do it to make you think the enemy of my enemy is my friend. *Talked about further below too

Al3x Jones-*Talked about further below

David Ick3-Guys, guys, the reptilians! Just THINK of the reptilians! I mean wow, I'm a spiritual guy people. I'm not here so that people think all conspiracy theorists are loonies. And if they follow me, screw it. They'll just be as blind as the rest of 'em. Oh yeah and I'm REALLY intelligent. BTW the moon is hollow and it's full of reptilians. *Talked about further below too

Bill Maher- "I'm an atheist libertarian. I make movie about religion being dumb. I'm big hero. I'm funny. Worship me for I am your illuminated savior."

Pen Jilette-"Durr i'm an atheist libertarian too and what I say is bullshit really is bullshit. I'm standing up for you, don't question THE REAL MEANING BEHIND IT, just follow my words. I mean christ, I'm funny as shit! How could I ever deceive you?

Stephen Colbert *see description of Stewart*

Jon Stewart-I criticize the media, so that you don't ever have to! Plus I'm FUNNY LOL! Funny people must be trusted at all times because... uh... they're funny, right!

And obviously the president and relatively every figure head in the media and every single politician is included here too.

All of them have a specific and very important place in creating a web of lies which keeps the people docile. This is the REAL illuminati. They're actors with meticulously calculated scripts without fear or remorse of manipulating from behind the veil of media.

The people who supply the meticulously calculated scripts and overall plans for the future are NOT the illuminati. They're the ILLUMINOTS. The illuminots are people who don't EVER illuminate themselves and keep the illuminati as their willing puppets.

One thing I find laughable is the way that the REAL illuminati people like Al3x Jones and David Ick3 try to make you think the illuminati are hidden behind the scenes somewhere as if you can't see them. They say, "They're the ILLUMINATED ones" as if illuminated means they're enlightened when in reality they're illuminated in front of your very eyes.

Al3x Jones is there to make you think someone is investigating the "global elite" as he seems to like to call them. Or as I like to refer to who he seems to be throwing a fuss about, the "vague meanies". But that's not his only reason. His other primary purpose is to make people put support in Ron Paul. People think "Hey this conspiracy theorist who is extremely distrustful of the government is actually supporting a politician! He says Ron Paul can fix everything and might just win. I mean, WOW just look at those straw polls! (*Note: Which mean absolutely NOTHING*) He might just win! That gives me HOPE. Someone sure has my back out there and instead of doing ANYTHING WHATSOEVER, i'll just support him."

Ron Paul is there to give false hope so that you sit on your ass, think someone has your back and so you don't ever raise a fist against the government because "obviously" he's the only one who can change anything.

Also, i find it both hilarious and disturbing that someone reading this could quite literally dub me as a "Ron Paul shill". Or could say "Hey man Al3x Jones has done ALOT for the TRUTH movement." Are you guys really serious? The TRUTH movement? Even going to his website the tagline is "Because there's a war on for your mind." No shit. Think you know what that means? You're probably wrong. It really means that that website is there because it is necessary to fight a war against your mind. I'm sure they get a good laugh about things like that. Anyway, I guess denial and ignorance are a far more comfortable place than the truth.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP