Users Online Now: 2,349 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 567,441
Pageviews Today: 949,286Threads Today: 320Posts Today: 5,746
11:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was a 32nd Degree Freemason and I'll most likely be dead in a few days time for revealing this information to you
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was a 32nd Degree Freemason until I coudn't agree with the Freemasons anymore on their destructive plans for humanity.
To get straight to the point since I am under surveillance now, I am going to reveal EVERYTHING that I know which could/may not help you in the immediate or far future.

NOTE: Freemasons will OBVIOUSLY deny everything I am going to reveal to you since thats their business. Plus don't forget that they had to swear to never reveal the secrets on the pain of Death - which I have now broken.

Ever since I had rebelled against the Freemasons last year I had lost my son to those murderous roaches by an "asthma attack" as a warning. Unfortunatly I couldn't taken any legal action because THEY RUN AND WRITE THE LAW.

First things first: The Freemasons are NOT working with the Vatican. They've ALREADY infiltrated the Vatican LONG AGO. Proof of this is prevalent where you will see that Vatican City is FLOODED with Masonic symbols and architecture.

The Illuminati DOES NOT EXIST today because they were just a cover up to distract conspiracy theorists by flooding them with so many different secret societies which "could" rule the world to confuse them.

Freemasons love to say that their society is just over 300 years old when it is all just blatant lies.
The Freemsons have existed for over 4000 years (or maybe even longer)since biblical times. They were just known by different names back then and the name "Freemason" is relatively new.They were present during the crucification of Christ, Rome's conversion to Vatican Christianity, the Crusades and the rest really is History.

-> All the world leaders are FREEMASONS including your hated Iranian president, Gaddafi, Putin, Hu Jintao, Kim Jong Il, Obama, Cameron, Sarkozy, Merkel, Blair, Bush etc....

If you see any conflict, rumours of wars or this ongoing farce of an "Economic Crisis" on the news, be assured that its all planed and engineered.

-> Prophecy is being intentionally fulfilled by Freemasons to dupe Chrisitians and Jewish Peoples to quickly accept the coming New World Order.

-> The Freemason plan to initate World War Three (I don't know whether it'll be nuclear or not) by the end of next year after a terrorist attack in a Major City (I haven't been told which city).

-> The BIG IRONY to why the Freemasons want a New World Order in the first place is so that they can FINALLY REVEAL ALL THE SECRETS KEPT FROM YOU. Personally I think their method of achieving this goal is both barbaric, inhumane and evil.

I'll most likely die of a "suicide" in the next couple of day/weeks for revealing this information to you, but I have accepted death as my fate now so it doesn't matter.

Many might think that I deserve to burn in hell for joining the Freemasons in the first place, but I'm truly sorry for any sins that I have commited in the past.

My Death will be insignificant and not in the news. I will be quickly forgotten as I am old and my judgement is soon to come.

For those who don't believe me, I'm sorry but no explanation is possible now.

Farewell.

John
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP